Explore | Grab the Headline

Jimi Hendrix Wise Quote on Love









Jimi Hendrix Quote on Love

...More Quotes and Saying by Jimi Hendrix:

  • I don't have nothing to regret at all in the past, except that I might've unintentionally hurt somebody else or something. ~Jimi Hendrix Quotes~
  • I just hate to be in one corner. I hate to be put as only a guitar player, or either only as a songwriter, or only as a tap dancer. I like to move around. ~Jimi Hendrix Quotes~
  • I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see. ~Jimi Hendrix Quotes~
  • I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to. ~Jimi Hendrix Quotes~
  • Imagination is the key to my lyrics. The rest is painted with a little science fiction. ~Jimi Hendrix Quotes~
James Marshall "Jimi" Hendrix (born Johnny Allen Hendrix; November 27, 1942 – September 18, 1970) was an American guitarist and singer-songwriter. He is widely considered to be the greatest electric guitarist in musical history, and one of the most influential musicians of his era across a range of genres.
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 WiseImage All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine