...More Quotes and Sayings from 'Gossip Girl' TV-Series:
- Spotted: Lonely Boy. Can't believe the love of his life has returned. If only she knew who he was. ~Gossip Girl Quotes~ from Season 1, Ep.1 - 'Pilot'
- I bet you're wondering what Gossip Girl is doing up so early. Truth is, I never went to bed. Why waste precious time dreaming when waking life is so much better? ~Gossip Girl Quotes~ from Season 1, Ep.2 - 'The Wild Brunch'
- Serena's visit was short. And apparently not very sweet. But you know what is? Revenge. We hear it's best served cold. Who's hungry? ~Gossip Girl Quotes~ from Season 1, Ep.2 - 'The Wild Brunch'
- After being broken up with my boyfriend for exactly 20 minutes, I succumbed to inebriation, performed at a speakeasy, and surrendered my virtue to a self-absorbed ass. The only good news is that he's a total pig who'll act it never happened. Thank god. Sorry. Truthfully I'm not even Catholic. ~Gossip Girl Quotes~ from Season 1, Ep.8 - 'Seventeen Candles'
- It's often said that, no matter the truth, people see what they want to see. Some people might take a step back and find out they were looking at the same big picture all along. Some people might see that their lies have almost caught up to them. ~Gossip Girl Quotes~ from Season 1, Ep.10 - 'Hi Society'
Gossip Girl is an American teen drama series based on the book series of the same name written by Cecily von Ziegesar. The series was created by Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage, and premiered on The CW on September 19, 2007. Narrated by the omniscient yet unseen blogger "Gossip Girl", voiced by Kristen Bell, the series revolves around the lives of privileged young adults on Manhattan's Upper East Side in New York City.