Explore | Grab the Headline

Wise Typography on Life & Love









Wise Typography on Life & Love

...Somewhat Similar Quotes and Sayings:

  • A lady of forty-seven who had been married twenty-seven years and has six children knows what love really is and once described it for me like this: 'Love is what you've been through with somebody.' ~James Thurber~
  • A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy. ~George Jean Nathan~
  • A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love. ~Stendhal (Henri Beyle)~
  • All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time. ~Julie Andrews~
  • All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. ~Leo Tolstoy~



0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 WiseImage All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine