Explore | Grab the Headline

Wise Sayin about Guys in Girls life...










...More Humorous Quotes and Sayings:

  • If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.
  • When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
  • The road to success is always under construction.
  • Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
  • There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
  • Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
  • The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
  • The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
  • Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 WiseImage All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine