Explore | Grab the Headline

Babe Ruth's "Never Give Up"










...More of Babe Ruth's Sayings:

  • I won't be happy until we have every boy in America between the ages of six and sixteen wearing a glove and swinging a bat.
  • Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.
  • How to hit home runs: I swing as hard as I can, and I try to swing right through the ball... The harder you grip the bat, the more you can swing it through the ball, and the farther the ball will go. I swing big, with everything I've got. I hit big or I miss big. I like to live as big as I can.
  • The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club won't be worth a dime.
  • Don't ever forget two things I'm going to tell you. One, don't believe everything that's written about you. Two, don't pick up too many checks.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 WiseImage All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine