Explore | Grab the Headline

an Sad Love Saying...










...Similar Quotes and Sayings from the Movies:

  • "I guarantee there’ll be tough times; I guarantee that at some point, one, or both of us is gonna wanna get out of this thing; But I also guarantee, that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life... because I know in my heart, that you’re the only one for me." ~from the movie "Runaway Bride"~
  • "Someday, when I'm awfully low, I will feel a glow just thinking of you, and the way you look tonight." ~from the movie "My Best Friend's Wedding"~
  • "I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you." ~John Smith, from the movie "Pocahontas"~
  • "You will never know love unless you surrender to it." ~from the movie "Fools Rush In"~
  • "The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return." ~Christian, from the movie "Mulan Rouge"~

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 WiseImage All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine