...Similar Quotes and Sayings:
- "The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."
- "You can choose to be happy or sad and whichever you choose that is what you get. No one is really responsible to make someone else happy, no matter what most people have been taught and accept as true."
- "Sadness flies away on the wings of time." ~Jean de La Fontaine~
- "We enjoy warmth because we have been cold. We appreciate light because we have been in darkness. By the same token, we can experience joy because we have known sadness."
- "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, It might have been."