Explore | Grab the Headline

James Frey's "Meaning of Life" Quote










...More from James Frey:

  • Pain is the feeling. Suffering is the effect the pain inflicts. If one can endure pain, one can live without suffering. If one can withstand pain, one can withstand anything. If one can learn to control pain, one can learn to control oneself.
  • Leonard asks me if there's anything I need to know before he dies, I think about it for a minute, turn to him, say what's the meaning of life, Leonard? He laughs, says that's an easy one, my son, it's whatever you want it to be.
  • If you care about what others think of you, then you will always be their slave.
  • Be strong. Live honorably and with dignity. When you don't think you can, hold on.
  • When I see you, the World stops. It stops and all that exists for me is you and my eyes staring at you. There's nothing else. No noise, no other people, no thoughts or worries, no yesterday, no tomorrow. The World just stops, and it is a beautiful place, and there is only you.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 WiseImage All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine