...More from Eleanor Roosevelt:
- A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.
- Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.
- Friendship with ones self is all important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.
- Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.
- In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility.