...Somewhat Related Quotes and Sayings:
- The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends, and the other begins? ~Edgar Allan Poe~
- Life is like a library owned by the author. In it are a few books which he wrote himself, but most of them were written for him. ~Harry Emerson Fosdick~
- Unrest of spirit is a mark of life; one problem after another presents itself and in the solving of them we can find our greatest pleasure. ~Kal Menninger~
- The great blessing of mankind are within us and within our reach; but we shut our eyes, and like people in the dark, we fall foul upon the very thing we search for, without finding it. ~Seneca~ (7 B.C. - 65 A.D.)
- Life is like the dice that, falling, still show a different face. So life, though it remains the same, is always presenting different aspects.