...Somewhat 'Think BIG' Quotes and Sayings:
- The actions you take today, will come to fruition tomorrow. If you want more good times, plant seeds today and every day.
- When you were a good kid and your parents told you "no", you stopped whatever it was that you were doing. This is the reason, why 98% of adults give up, when they're told "no". In the business world, you're not dealing with your mother. People have their own interests and you have to stand up for yours. Don't let anyone stop you.
- Many people set big goals for themselves, but stop focusing on them when trouble hits. If you don't want to lose your focus, you have to deal with it at least a couple of hours a day.
- As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big. ~Donald Trump~ (American Entrepreneur, b.1946)
- Poor Faulkner. Does he really think big emotions come from big words? He thinks I don't know the ten-dollar words. I know them all right. But there are older and simpler and better words, and those are the ones I use. ~Ernest Hemingway~ (American novelist and short-story writer, Won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1954, 1899-1961)