Explore | Grab the Headline

Never Give Up on Anything in Life...









Life Quotes to Inspire...

...Similar Life Quotes and Sayings:

  • Why torture yourself when life'll do it for you? ~Author Unknown~
  • Don't think of retiring from the world until the world will be sorry that you retire. I hate a fellow whom pride or cowardice or laziness drive into a corner, and who does nothing when he is there but sit and growl. Let him come out as I do, and bark. ~Samuel Johnson~
  • Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth all the suffering and effort which life implies. ~Erich Fromm~
  • The great business of life is to be, to do, to do without, and to depart. ~John, Viscount Morley, Address on Aphorisms~
  • I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer. ~Jim Carrey~
  • Life is like a blanket too short. You pull it up and your toes rebel, you yank it down and shivers meander about your shoulder; but cheerful folks manage to draw their knees up and pass a very comfortable night. ~Marion Howard~
  • Life is the hyphen between matter and spirit. ~Augustus William Hare and Julius Charles Hare, Guesses at Truth, by Two Brothers, 1827~
  • When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." ~Erma Bombeck~

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 WiseImage All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine