...More of Charlie Sheen's Sayings:
- I don't have time for their judgement and their stupidity and you know they lay down with their ugly wives in front of their ugly children and look at their loser lives and then they look at me and they say, 'I can't process it' well, no, you never will stop trying, just sit back and enjoy the show. You know?
- Here's the good news. If I realize that I'm insane, then I'm okay with it. I'm not dangerous insane.
- Fame is empowering. My mistake was that I thought I would instinctively know how to handle it. But there's no manual, no training course.
- Dad almost died of a heart attack in the middle of making Apocalypse Now, the biggest movie of his life. It doesn't make you want to jump into that business.
- But you can't focus on things that matter if all you've been is asleep for forty years. Funny how sleep rhymes with sheep. You know.
- As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?