Explore | Grab the Headline

Sheryl Condie's quote about Friendship!










...Similar quotes and Sayings:

  • Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~Albert Camus~ (French Novelist, Essayist and Playwright, 1957 Nobel Prize for Literature, 1913-1960)
  • True friends stab you in the front. ~Oscar Wilde~ (Irish Poet, Novelist, Dramatist and Critic, 1854-1900)
  • Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great. ~Mark Twain~ (American Humorist, Writer and Lecturer. 1835-1910)
  • If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. ~Winnie the Pooh quotes~
  • We are friends and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter. I wouldn't mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front. We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often. ~Jeanette Winterson~

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 WiseImage All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine