Explore | Grab the Headline

No more Stress Affirmation Image









No more Stress, Positive Affirmation...

...Somewhat Similar Affirmations:

  • All beings deserve my love and respect, including myself...
  • I am free in each moment to be myself.
  • I am in no way responsible for others people's reality but only for my own motives and behavior towards them.
  • I feel safe and secure in every situation.
  • I am capable of handling any possible difficulties which might occur.
  • I have the inner power and strength to deal with whatever life brings me.
  • Some problems are problems only because I believe them to be.
  • Anxiety solves no problems - actions do.
  • I am in no way responsible for others people's reality but only for my own motives and behavior towards them.
  • Real freedom is freedom from fears, needs and false limiting beliefs.
  • Real freedom is the ability to do what ever is in my best interest as a soul in the process of evolution.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 WiseImage All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine