Explore | Grab the Headline

Giving Up doesn't always mean an Weakness!










...More Inspiring 'Giving Up' Quotes and Sayings:

  • But the eyes of the wicked shall fail, and they shall not escape, and their hope shall be as the giving up of the ghost. ~Biblical Quotation~
  • For me, getting comfortable with being famous was hard - that whole side of it, the loss of anonymity, the loss of privacy. Giving up that part of your life and not having control of it. ~Michelle Pfeiffer~ (American actress, b.1958)
  • When I'm tempted to do something that feels like giving up, I won't ... because love doesn't give up (I Corinthians, 13). But, lest I push love aside, I will make sure that what I'm holding on to can coexist with love. ~Jan Denise~ (American Columnist, Author and Speaker. )
  • Lots of people limit their possibilities by giving up easily. Never tell yourself this is too much for me. It's no use. I can't go on. If you do you're licked, and by your own thinking too. Keep believing and keep on keeping on. ~ Norman Vincent Peale~ (American Protestant Clergyman and Writer, 1898-1993)
  • Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. ~Thomas Alva Edison~

1 comments:

Anonymous | February 12, 2012 at 7:51 AM said...

your should be spelled you're in this picture.

 

Copyright © 2010 WiseImage All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine