Explore | Grab the Headline

Break Up Image Saying










...More in Break Up Inspiration:

  • I just broke up with someone and the last thing she said to me was “You’ll never find anyone like me again!” I’m thinking, “I should hope not! If I don’t want you, why would I want someone like you?
  • When you break up, your whole identity is shattered. You are no longer alive.
  • Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don’t deserve me. They’re right, you don’t deserve me, but I deserve you.
  • The heart was made to be broken. ~Oscar Wilde~
  • Take away love and our earth is a tomb. ~Robert Browning~
  • It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye.
  • No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never get through it without your friends.
  • Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2010 WiseImage All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine